The school provides general secondary education with the maturita exit exam.
The curriculum includes three foreign languages: English, German and French.
The school provides general secondary education in 4-year and 8-year courses, with courses in the humanities, technical and natural sciences, and foreign language. There is a wide range of optional language seminars and extracurricular activities.
Current programs of study:
General 4-year full-time study (code and name: 79–41-K/41 Gymnázium), for elementary school graduates
General 8-year full-time study (code and name: 79–41-K/81 Gymnázium), for primary school graduates
- two well-equipped multimedia computer classrooms /Internet, digital projectors, acoustics/
- WIFI networks for teachers and students
- Biology, Physics and Chemistry laboratories
- Classrooms for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, and Music, and an Art classroom with a ceramics oven;
- two specialized language classrooms
- classrooms with digital projectors and PC
- assembly hall, equipped for multimedia presentations
- gym with gymnastics facilities, outdoor field with an artificial surface, and fitness centre
- school dining room
- sports club SKG
- student club
- softball team SKG
- computer club
- cooperation with Radost day care centre in Třinec
- tourist course
- skiing course
- class trip to Croatia
- teambuilding course for incoming students